Thursday, November 10, 2016
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
10 Things You Need to Do to Write a Letter
- PUT YOUR CELL PHONE DOWN!
- Don’t worry about what you write, just write.
- Don’t worry about what you are writing on, just write.
- Don’t worry about how long you think it should be or want it to be, just write.
- PUT YOUR CELL PHONE DOWN!!!
- Don’t worry about it being perfect, it isn’t supposed to be.
- Don’t try to be clever. Be honest.
- Don’t try to write like someone else.Thankfully, you will always fail at this if you are doing it right.
- Don’t wait to mail it when you are done. Things get misplaced easily.
- Look at your cell phone. See? It’s doing fine without you.